For your artwork to be produced accurately, please ensure that you follow the requirements below. Contact us if you have any concerns or questions.
- EPS (CS5 and below)
- AI (CS5 and below)
- TIFF (flattened)
- JPG/JPEG (high-resolution)
All Artwork Must Be Supplied:
- With 5mm bleed (when scaled to full-size)
- With crop marks
- With each design as a separate file or page
- With each file name including the finished dimensions and a description (eg. “3m x 1m Description.pdf”)
- At the correct height and width proportion
- In CMYK colour mode
- With all images embedded
- With all fonts converted to outlines/curves/shapes
Formats Not Accepted:
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for issues contained in the supplied artwork itself such as spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, RGB colour mode, overprint, resolution, missing fonts and missing images. To avoid these issues, please ensure your artwork adheres to our requirements.
- INDD (Adobe InDesign)
- QXP (Quark Xpress)
- CDR (Corel Draw)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop)
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- DOC/DOCX (Microsoft Word)
- XLS/XLSX (Microsoft Excel)
- PPT/PPTX (Microsoft Powerpoint)
- PUB (Microsoft Publisher)
Artwork Not Accepted:
- Without 5mm bleed
- Without crop marks
- With multiple artworks on one page
- At the wrong height and width proportion
- In RGB colour mode
- With missing links or images which are not embedded
- Without fonts converted to outlines/curves/shapes
If artwork cannot be used to produce what has been ordered, we will advise you of this and request how you would like to proceed.
If an artwork size is different to the ordered size, the ordered size always takes precedence. This is due to the fact that artworks from our customers are supplied in a variety of scales.
With subjective issues of quality such as image resolution, we will sometimes advise you if the quality is extremely low, though again, we cannot be held responsible if the artwork is supplied in such a manner and isn’t suitable for your needs.